[Samba] Debian Buster Samba 4.15.0RC2..

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 12 09:48:33 UTC 2021

Hai,

I've uploaded the Debian Buster Samba 4.15.0RC2 packages in the buster-experimental repo.

I've also uploaded all the build depends for samba 4.15 to the repo buster-samba415
so if people want to make test builds them self, you have the build depends ready,

PLEASE NOTE, there is NO SAMBA in the repo buster-samba415
To get samba 4.15rc you MUST use buster-experimental

But at least, all you need is available.

Enjoy, If one finds bugs, please report them..

How to use the buster-experimental
SETUP :
wget -O - http://apt.van-belle.nl/louis-van-belle.gpg-key.asc | apt-key add -
echo "# AptVanBelle repo for samba Experimental packages." | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle-experimental.list
echo "deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian buster-experimental main contrib non-free" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/van-belle-experimental.list

And as normal, apt update && apt install samba winbind

Handy to know : apt satisfy samba
If your missing packages its pulled in now. ;-)

Greetz,

Louis