[Samba] ../../source4/libcli/dgram/browse.c:106(dgram_mailslot_browse_parse) followed by NT_STATUS_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL

Bas W. Auer bas.auer at auerplace.nl
Wed Aug 11 10:54:38 UTC 2021

> No, you haven't from that configure line.
>
> Have you set the PATH ?
>
> You do not have to build Samba yourself, you can find packages here:
> https://apt.van-belle.nl/
>
> Rowland

I have set my path according the wiki, Adding Samba Commands to the
$PATH Variable.

When I check with "echo $PATH" it returns:

/usr/local/samba/bin/:/usr/local/samba/sbin/:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/snap/bin

About the packages, I wished that I new that before. I hope that I don't
have to start al over again of building a new server, install samba from
van-Belle, join and demote. But if that is the easiest way, so be it.

Bas