[Samba] DC controller and DNS

ve2cii at ve2cii.com ve2cii at ve2cii.com
Mon Aug 2 14:54:32 UTC 2021

    Ok now you have me confused. Which is understandable considering we are
dealing with windows.
    Yes I read the wiki. I read just about everything I could before
asking for help.
     I setup up a test DC1 and DC2 and everything is working fine there.
With the
same configuration. But there is no bind on the DC servers. I got into
trouble with
bind running on the same machine as the samba DC.
      Yes I am talking about a standard bind zone file. I believe my
issue is not the zone
file but in how to run bind and the DC controller on the same machine
without port 53
conflicting.  Do I need to setup the BIND9_DLZ Module?