[Samba] DC controller and DNS

ve2cii at ve2cii.com ve2cii at ve2cii.com
Mon Aug 2 14:16:22 UTC 2021

    The reason I did this, is because I already have a dns (bind)
(which can't be moved to another
machine) running on the machine.  When I start up samba the dns port 53
in samba conflicts
with bind.  Ok I will move the zone file to the machine and setup samba
to use it.
Can you point me to the proper instructions (since I was using possibly
outdated and conflicting)
instructions on how to do this?