[Samba] Sysvol Replication workaround seems not work

miguel medalha medalist at sapo.pt
Mon Aug 2 08:14:42 UTC 2021

> Does this sync method have any advantages compared to standard rsync as
> described in the wiki ?

I have been using this method for many years and it never failed me.
The reference sysvol is watched. Any change in the source DC will be
instantly replicated.
The wiki says; " To automate synchronisation, you can run the command via
cron (e. g. every 5 minutes)."
With the method I'm using, you don't have to worry about cron jobs and
there's no delay in sync. The replication is automatic and immediate.