[Samba] Kerberos problems with only some servers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 29 08:57:08 UTC 2021

hmm, config look ok from what i see below,

Can you run this :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

And post the content, if you anonymize it, keep structures/Caps as the are.
Like INTERNAL.REALM.TLD of WORKGROUP

Im on road in few min, so im will reply later.

Greetz,

Louis