[Samba] Forgotten the ./configure options

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Apr 23 02:28:10 UTC 2021

smbd -b gives you clues, with the source you can reverse engineer some
of them, working back from the defines to the options that set them.

But if you got packages, then you are entitled, per our licence to the
scripts (etc) used to build them, so just get the package source from
your vendor :-)

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)        https://samba.org/~abartlet/