[Samba] What about samba 4.14.x packages for ubuntu?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 21 09:23:34 UTC 2021

Hai Oliver,

Well, after the Buster builds of 4.14.3, im starting with the focal packages.
And the the ubuntu 20.04 packages are only amd64.

I've been testing also with sbuilder so i can make better use of the cross-compiling.
Did a few small test, that looks ok so far, and that will greatly reduce build time.
I just just got some sudden extra work thank to some nice microsoft updates.. :-/

So, no worries, these will come soon now.
I've already started on the dependencies.

So far,

Greetz,

Louis