[Samba] a lot of nonbody session with same pid

Alberto Maria Fiaschi alberto.fiaschi at estar.toscana.it
Mon Apr 19 13:44:56 UTC 2021

I not use acl.
i just want to use valid user and write list. I want to stick to a purely textual configuration
User can read and write
User are in group uosi_vpn_rw -
Force user are only at level of unix process ... all files are 777 mode .
If user  connect from pc in ad  non nobody session are created. but the force usere option is still present.
the workgroups have different names.
all clients will be with the time passed to ad. but it cannot be done immediately. this is not the correct behavior of the program