[Samba] Azure AD Connect cloud sync with Samba

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:35:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

I read in this list that Azure AD connect doesn't support Linux AD, but th
new AAD cloud sync does. I would like to replace our present, Windows based
AD with Samba based. We use now AAD Connect, so the relation between the
on-premise AD and the Azure cloud would be necessary.
Are there more experience with it?
In that topic:
https://marc.info/?l=samba&m=161314901407893&w=2
Hansjörg wrote about a problem. If I'm not mistaken his problem is
special, only occurs with clustered servers. Is that true? Can I use AAD
cloud sync with Samba?

Regards,

Tamás Pisch.