[Samba] Trouble in ssh into Windows machines in the Windows/Samba Domain

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Apr 13 10:52:21 UTC 2021

On 13/04/2021 11:26, Nicola Mingotti wrote:

> Hi Rowland,
>
> this is all what I can get, I see some files that are not found with
> 'strace', nothing more.
>
> . the client does
> p at linte> ssh -p 2222 -vv -K 'WINDOM\nicola'@beta

Are you doing this from a Linux domain member to another Linux domain
member ?

If so, can you please download this script:
https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/blob/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

Run it on both Linux domain members and post the outputs in a reply to
to this, do not attach them, this list strips attachments.

if you are not doing this between Linux domain members, please describe
your set up.

Rowland