[Samba] Trouble in ssh into Windows machines in the Windows/Samba Domain

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Apr 12 11:00:19 UTC 2021

On 12/04/2021 11:34, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Ah wait, you need the reverse setup..
>
> What server is used for windows, because i need to install one then?

The one that comes with Windows:

Settings -> Apps -> Optional features -> Add a feature

But, I wouldn't bother, there is no GSSAPI, so no kerberos.

There appears to be a git-hub page here:
https://github.com/PowerShell/openssh-portable

Though I don't know if it has anything to do with Microsoft and you will
have to build it yourself and it has been years since I built anything
on Windows.

Rowland