[Samba] Samba 4.14: Windows Users and Computer / No contact with the following DC...

denis.morejon at etecsa.cu denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Fri Apr 2 22:40:12 UTC 2021

Here my /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf on both dc1 and dc2 servers

(netbios names with DC1 and DC2 each one)

[global]
        netbios name = DC2
        realm = DTCF.ETECSA.CU
        workgroup = DTCF
        log level = 1 auth_audit:3
        log file = /var/log/samba/samba.log

[sysvol]
        read only = No
[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/dtcf.etecsa.cu/scripts
        read only = No