[Samba] Bind9 issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 30 14:07:35 UTC 2020

Is bind running? Im not seeing any thing on that part?

systemctl status bind9
If not run :

systemctl start bind9
cat /var/log/daemon.log |grep named

Post the log.

I dont have much time atm, due to some "corona" preparations the office is making.
But i'll keep an eye on the list on whats going on here.

Greetz,

Louis