[Samba] Debian client/workstation pam_mount

Robert Wooden wdn2420systm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:23:29 UTC 2020

Okay, now so I don't get confused.
Yes, /home/WKDOM/tuser16 does exist on the client/workstation.

root at lws4:~# getent group
> root:x:0:
> *..snipped for brevity..*

winbindd_priv:x:129:
> sshgroup:x:998:adminlinux
> postfix:x:130:

..snipped for brevity..

There is no servers-ssh group on the C/W. (I have a server-ssh group
somewhere per Louis' instructions, just not on a C/W.) Should there be a
servers-ssh group on a C/W?

And notice that tuser16 is not a member of "sshgroup".