[Samba] Moving FSMO roles doesnt affect srv records in DNS ?.

Peter Boos peter.boos at quest-innovations.com
Thu Sep 24 14:38:26 UTC 2020

Thanks Rowland,
I checked again the DNS service.
Its still not pointing towards the new DC its Thursday now.
While we migrated last Sunday (20-9-2020).
Is it a manual action we should do `samba_dnsupdate`
Or is it something that's triggered by a cron job ?.

I Just want to be be sure its all correctly installed and working.
As i would like to migrate the old server away.
(As the plan was to replace the old server for 2 new servers).