[Samba] starting stoping samba 4.11

jmpatagonia jmpatagonia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:24:41 UTC 2020

Thanks a lot to all this is the documentation that I'm looking for and
works fine for me.

Note that is a error in this scripts -->
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Managing_the_Samba_AD_DC_Service_Using_an_Init_Script
for Debian box "

   - Create the /etc/init.d/samba-ad-dc file with the following content:

in the line 59 appear a i when be a fi

regards.