[Samba] starting stoping samba 4.11

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 22 07:48:14 UTC 2020

Hai,

Im understanding why this is going like it is..
We really need to change/update some wiki pages.

TP, did read (assuming)
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Build_Samba_from_Source
Or
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Waf

Somewhere at the end, we should need to add whats next.
Like a link to :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Managing_the_Samba_AD_DC_Service_Using_Systemd

I also went throught the main wiki Userdocumantation.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation

Where are all the examples of the startups?
Im sure there where 3 of these, initrd, service and systemd

Im good with google, but looks like these pages are gone.

So, maybe add the example scripts on this pages at the end?
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Build_Samba_from_Source

Greetz,

Louis