[Samba] WERR_BAD_NET_RESP on replication

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:35:16 UTC 2020

No errors occur, but still not replicating. It is not of all entries.

For example, there are some users that the groups they are part, differ
between the two DCs.

In the link below there is a diff between groups of a specific user.
# ldbsearch -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb "(samAccountName=125202)"
memberOf | grep CN= | awk -F, '{ print $1 }'
https://www.diffchecker.com/THo6dLOZ

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 2:41 PM Rowland penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On 20/09/2020 15:31, Elias Pereira via samba wrote:
> >> But, the error with the replication still occurs. I thought the
> replication
> >> error was linked to the ghost entry error.
> >> # samba-tool drs replicate DC3 DC4 dc=campus,dc=company,dc=br
> --full-sync
> >> --sync-forced
> >> ERROR(<class 'samba.drs_utils.drsException'>): DsReplicaSync failed -
> >> drsException: DsReplicaSync failed (58, 'WERR_BAD_NET_RESP')
>
> OK, check the database with 'samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs'
>
> If you get any errors, add '--fix --yes', though you may have to remove
> the '--yes' and individually allow fixes.
>
> Rowland
>

> --

Elias Pereira