[Samba] Internal error on Samba 4.10.17

Budi Janto budijanto at studiokaraoke.co.id
Wed Sep 16 18:09:08 UTC 2020

On 9/16/20 6:33 PM, Andrew Walker wrote:
> Hmm... looks like an autocorrect fail. If /mnt/DAT is a zpool, then you
> _must_ set "zfsacl". Attempts to set a POSIX1e ACL will fail with
> EINVAL. Typically in FreeBSD we use pathconf(2) to discover the ACL
> branding for the underlying filesystem, and then branding-aware
> syscalls. These are the sorts of os-specific nuances that we try to
> address through VFS modules. In this case, vfs_zfsacl will do mostly the
> right thing.

Ups, I'am sorry forgot to mention about storage file system. You're
absolutely correct based on this article:
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/current/man-html/vfs_zfsacl.8.html

# testparm -v | grep vfs
Load smb config files from /usr/local/etc/smb4.conf
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_STANDALONE

	ntvfs handler = unixuid, default
	vfs objects =

# zpool status -v
  pool: pool
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 05:27:23 with 0 errors on Mon Sep 14
08:27:23 2020
config:

	NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
	pool        ONLINE       0     0     0
	  ada1p1    ONLINE       0     0     0
	  ada2p1    ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Thanks you for your information, let's me try first.

--
Regards,

Budi Janto