[Samba] Fwd: Automatic mapping shares on logon time

jmpatagonia jmpatagonia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:31:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Yvan , the first solution is that we are trying on the beginning
using ldapsearch + gvfs-mount on the client,

groups=($(ldapsearch -D "cn=Administrator,cn=Users,..................
for group in "${groups[@]}";
do
case "$group" in
echo "gvfs-mount smb://samba4/...................

But the second pam_mount.conf we dont know exist, we will try this one.

regards a lot,