[Samba] Problems with sysrepl

Fri Sep 11 09:18:38 UTC 2020

root at dc2:~# samba-tool drs replicate DC1 DC2 dc=samdom,dc=example,dc=com
--full-sync
ERROR(<class 'samba.drs_utils.drsException'>): DsReplicaSync failed -
drsException: DsReplicaSync failed (31, 'WERR_GEN_FAILURE')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/netcmd/drs.py", line 568,
in run
    drs_utils.sendDsReplicaSync(server_bind, server_bind_handle,
source_dsa_guid, NC, req_options)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/drs_utils.py", line 88,
in sendDsReplicaSync
    raise drsException("DsReplicaSync failed %s" % estr)