[Samba] Cross-domain share access via same user+password doesn't work anymore

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Sep 8 09:46:06 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-09-08 at 09:54 +0200, freebsd--- via samba wrote:

> Great Success!

I'm sorry you feel so frustrated but this manner and tone of
communication is both unlikely to get you good help and is not
acceptable on our lists.

It is always difficult to write a exhaustive guide to what is
appropriate communication styles, so I'm sorry if the wording here
isn't enough, but safe to say this isn't an acceptable way to address
the work we do on Samba.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/How_to_do_Samba:_Nicely#Mailing_lists

Andrew Bartlett
--