[Samba] NT_STATUS_NETWORK_SESSION_EXPIRED

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Sep 7 09:23:49 UTC 2020

Check
 /etc/krb5.conf
[libdefaults]
        default_realm = YOUR.INTERNAL.REALM

# The following krb5.conf variables are only for MIT Kerberos.
        kdc_timesync = 1
        ccache_type = 4		< this one best is to match the windows defaults.
(see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/security-policy-settings/maximum-lifetime-for-service-ticket )

        forwardable = true
        proxiable = true

And, is keyutils installed?
Pam settings correct to use cached passwords?

All i can say here, because i dont know Suse that good.

Greetz,

Louis