[Samba] Fileserver advice needed

Peter Pollock peter.pollock at kingschristian.org
Sun Sep 6 17:14:12 UTC 2020

Thank you, Dr. Naumer. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

I'm not quite proficient enough to follow the Samba Wiki through though. I
refer back to it when I need clarification or don't understand what another
walk-through is saying, but I'm just not smart enough to follow it on its
own.

I admit that and I own it!

Hopefully after this weekend I'll stop blowing up this list because I'll
have these new systems stable and in production!