[Samba] samba-tool userou strings??

Robert Wooden wdn2420systm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:27:51 UTC 2020

When creating a new user, that new user is placed into "ou=Users" by
default.
I would like to create a new user and place him/her in:

samdom.example.com | >> COMPANY | >> Workstations | >> RedirectedUsers
(Trying to illustrate an "ou" tree of depth.)

I looked at samba-tool ou but, I am not moving an "ou" or renaming an "ou".

I'm trying to place the new user into the correct "ou" for our company with
the samba-tool create user command.