[Samba] samba-tool userou strings??

Robert Wooden wdn2420systm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:52:09 UTC 2020

Changing the default ou for the user creation?

The samba-tool create user are placed in the default ou of "Users", for
example this output from samba-tool show user:

distinguishedName: CN=User 73. Test,*CN=Users*,DC=subdom,DC=example,DC=com

This user72 I moved (drag and drop) within ADUC, so, here is where I am
trying to associate our users. Again, output from samba-tool-show user:

distinguishedName: CN=User 72.
Test,*OU=RedirectedUsers,OU=Workstations,OU=COMPANY
OU*,DC=subdom,DC=example,DC=com

I am not sure how to list
"--userou=OU=RedirectedUsers,OU=Workstations,OU=COMPANY OU" by separating
with commas???

Again, cannot locate any help for this?