[Samba] Odd problems making AD DC

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Fri Oct 30 02:47:02 UTC 2020

On 10/29/2020 6:13 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Dan, Rowland spends an inordinate amount of time on
> our lists helping out people with Samba configurations
> of all kinds. The least people can do is to be polite
> when asking for help.

I was under the impression that I was being sarcastic/funny. If I didn't
come across that way, then I am sorry. I certainly didn't intend to come
across as rude or anything of the sort.

I am confused why Jeremy would say to use MIT vs Heimdal when the
message I sent clearly shows an mit-krb5 package, but I had no intent of
being rude. It's entirely possible he simply missed that detail. If
that's the case I most certainly didn't want to come across as
offensive. Again, if I failed to convey my thoughts correctly, I do
humbly apologize.

https://www.avg.com