[Samba] Samba Package to install 4.12

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Oct 29 15:05:15 UTC 2020

Hai,

Yes, i just uploaded the 4.11.x package for Debian Buster and Ubuntu Bionic
4.12 package are building the armhf building  (amd and i386 are builded. )
Its just that the armhf take more time.

4.12 is/can be expected tomorrow, i have to wait for the builds.. :-/
4.13 will be last to build, when this is done.

I'll also start with the focal 4.13

Its coming but i cant speed up more as im doing now.
I can add an extra builder but then the people in the office will notice it.
2 builders running at the same time is the max at the moment.

But .. It coming..

So far.

Greetz,

Louis