[Samba] Properly extending the AD schema

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Oct 24 19:58:49 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-10-24 at 13:36 +0200, Péter Bertalan Zoltán via samba
wrote:

> However, the *new attribute does not show in Windows’s* users and
>
> computers MMC builtin when viewing the attributes of a person instance.
>
> Thus I cannot set a value for the attribute.

Sadly changing the schema does not change the client-side GUI in MMC,
this is hard coded, not generated by schema introspection (sadly).

Another GUI tool to consider it Apache Directory Studio or the web-
based tools which are more introspection based.

Sorry!

Andrew Bartlett