[Samba] Azure AD Connect and replication issues

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at ssrk.sk
Thu Oct 22 15:40:34 UTC 2020

just small update:

- idfix tool (Directory Synchronization Error Remediation Tool /
https://github.com/microsoft/idfix) shows just small issues like
empty/missing displayName attrib in some of objects which I have
corrected and no more issues present at all.
- no errors from AAD connect event viewer: final log message is
"Scheduler::SchedulerThreadMain : Completed configured scheduler
operations." (no errors before)
- aad connect info:

Azure AD Tenant - Settings

PasswordHashSync: True
ForcePasswordChangeOnLogOn: False
UserWriteback: False
DeviceWriteback: False
UnifiedGroupWriteback: False

Azure AD Connect - Global Settings

Microsoft.AADFilter.ApplicationList:
Microsoft.AADFilter.AttributeExclusionList:
Microsoft.Configuration.ImportDate: 2020-10-19 17:08:19Z
Microsoft.ConnectDirectories.WizardDirectoryMode: AD
Microsoft.DeviceWriteBack.Container:
Microsoft.DeviceWriteBack.Forest:
Microsoft.DirectoryExtension.SourceTargetAttributesMap:
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.AutoUpgradeState: Enabled
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.AutoUpgradeSuspensionReason:
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.DeviceWriteBack: False
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.DeviceWriteUp: True
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.DirectoryExtension: True
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.DirectoryExtensionAttributes:
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.ExchangeMailPublicFolder: False
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.ExportDeletionThreshold: True
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.ExportDeletionThresholdValue: 500
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.FilterAAD: True
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.GroupFiltering: False
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.GroupWriteBack: False
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.HybridExchange: False
Microsoft.OptionalFeature.UserWriteBack: False
Microsoft.SynchronizationOption.AnchorAttribute: mS-DS-ConsistencyGuid
Microsoft.SynchronizationOption.CustomAttribute:
Microsoft.SynchronizationOption.JoinCriteria: AlwaysProvision
Microsoft.SynchronizationOption.UPNAttribute: userPrincipalName
Microsoft.Synchronize.MaintenanceEnabled: True
Microsoft.Synchronize.NextStartTime: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 15:37:03 GMT
Microsoft.Synchronize.RunHistoryPurgeInterval: 7.00:00:00
Microsoft.Synchronize.ServerConfigurationVersion: 1.5.45.0
Microsoft.Synchronize.SchedulerSuspended: False
Microsoft.Synchronize.StagingMode: False
Microsoft.Synchronize.SynchronizationPolicy: Delta
Microsoft.Synchronize.SynchronizationSchedule: True
Microsoft.Synchronize.TimeInterval: 00:30:00
Microsoft.SystemInformation.MachineRole: RoleMemberServer
Microsoft.UserSignIn.DesktopSsoEnabled: True
Microsoft.UserSignIn.SignOnMethod: PassThroughAuthentication
Microsoft.UserWriteBack.Container:
Microsoft.UserWriteBack.Forest:
Microsoft.Version.SynchronizationRuleImmutableTag: V1

Azure AD Connect Sync Scheduler - Settings

AllowedSyncCycleInterval: 00:30:00
CurrentlyEffectiveSyncCycleInterval: 00:30:00
CustomizedSyncCycleInterval:
NextSyncCyclePolicyType: Delta
NextSyncCycleStartTimeInUTC: 22.10.2020 15:37:03
PurgeRunHistoryInterval: 7.00:00:00
SyncCycleEnabled: True
MaintenanceEnabled: True
StagingModeEnabled: False