[Samba] Samba AD with multiple DC and multiple NICs

Stefano Vargiu vstefanoxx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:17:31 UTC 2020

> I suggest, research systemd-networkd
Thank you, that is interesting information: I never used it.

> Mainly. Section [Networking] optional Route
Do you mean [Network] section?
And Route is a section, right? (I see also a Route parameter and that's
about IPv6)

> Setup the resolving per interface and your problem is solved.
Do you mean DNS resolving customized per interface?
I wonder if that's comparable to what I was trying to do with the DNS proxy
in front of samba's DNS.

> I have more info on this also with the vpn part but i dont have the time
write it out atm. (sorry)

Don't worry, you already gave me a good starting point.