[Samba] Samba AD with multiple DC and multiple NICs

Stefano Vargiu vstefanoxx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:09:09 UTC 2020

I didn't know the concept of site in AD: thank you for pointing that out to
me, I'll read about it.
I'm also going to avoid the same subnets on the two sites, but honestly
I'll try to keep the multi-homed configuration because I always used it (at
least in single master configurations), always worked and I never had
problems with it: I think it's enough that all the IPs of the domain
controller are reachable (through appropriate routing) from any subnets
served by it.

Thank you
Stefano