[Samba] Replication issues / local DRS authentication failure

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Oct 20 20:25:47 UTC 2020

On 20/10/2020 21:09, Derek Lambert wrote:
> I really dislike Raspian, and there's not a 64bit release yet.
>
> Does the official Debian distro use Heimdal? Ubuntu?

Cannot really speak for the rpi, I just use mine as a Unix domain member
running raspbian, but it is basically only the distros based on red-hat
distros that use MIT. If the Arm version of Ubuntu is like the X86-64
version (and I no reason to believe otherwise) it will use Heimdal. Not
sure about the Suse Arm distro (which uses RPMs), but it may be worth
considering.

Rowland