[Samba] setlmasterrole in config

Robert Buck robert.buck at som.com
Thu Oct 15 20:37:18 UTC 2020

Hi Jeremy, and Martin,

Digging in the code I think I figured it out (though untested). Here is my
Ansible fragment. Is this correct for the property names?

[legacy]
realtime scheduling = false
{% if ctdb_lmaster_capability is defined %}
lmaster capability = {{ ctdb_lmaster_capability }}
{% endif %}
{% if ctdb_recmaster_capability is defined %}
recmaster capability = {{ ctdb_recmaster_capability }}
{% endif %}

Thanks