[Samba] Is Samba unable to resolve secodary group membership?

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Oct 7 15:29:54 UTC 2020

On 07/10/2020 16:00, Michael Schwarz via samba wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a somewhat complicated problem and so far I have not been able
> to find any hints that have brought me further towards a solution:
This is a bit hard to follow, but certain things stand out, your
smb.conf file is from a Unix domain member, yet you are trying to use
local Unix groups. You also seem to be using very low numbers for the AD
users and groups, numbers I wouldn't recommend, you also mention CTDB,
but you do not have 'clustering = yes' in your smb.conf.

You shouldn't be getting 'WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND'

Can you explain your set up a bit better ?