[Samba] Freeradius logon with machine account...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri Oct 2 14:29:16 UTC 2020

Mandi! Klaus Ade Johnstad via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I can't offer any hints, but, this has been on my list of things to do
> for some time, could you share with us exactly what you have done so
> far, so other can follow and setup the same, maybe we either encounter
> the same problems as you, or not.

Oh, 'pretty nothing'. All work pretty automagically because using
machine account was built in winbind authenticator or ntlm_auth helper,
see:

	https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Active-Directory-direct-via-winbind#compiling-and-installing-freeradius_configuring-freeradius

but in this way *ALL* domain-joined machine can connect to wireless, so
i use ldap module to 'filter' memberships:

	https://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap

Oh, indeed this make me supposing that probably the connection work, i
need only to setup a group and add to this group all computer that need
connection...