[Samba] Kerberos ticket lifetime

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Oct 2 13:07:34 UTC 2020

Ah, and it that server allowed to "forward/exchange" that ticket?

Try this on both servers and test again.

GSSAPIAuthentication yes
GSSAPICleanupCredentials no
GSSAPIStrictAcceptorCheck no
GSSAPIKeyExchange yes

Which you need exaclty, i dont now, but i think you need to look in this area..

Think in this :
Kerberos: Requested flags: renewable-ok, canonicalize, renewable, forwardable
Which are allowed for the server(s)?

Greetz,

Louis