[Samba] Windows 2016 RSAT not connect with samba4 DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Nov 30 08:18:34 UTC 2020

Hai,

Looks to me there is more going on here.

RSAT tools working fine here since 4.1 upto 4.13.2 now.
>From W7 upto Latest Windows 10 used with latest RSAT tools.

Provide the info of the not working server, like :
- OS
- /etc/hosts and resolv.conf
- replication status and how you checked this.

If the os is ubuntu or debian.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh
Run this and and post the content.

Greetz,