[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 7.4.RC1 supports Okta 2FA and admin approval for account registration
post at rolandgruber.de
Thu Nov 19 20:14:53 UTC 2020
This release enhances 2-factor authentication with Okta support and
naming of WebAuthn devices. LAM Pro user self registration process can
include an admin approval.
This is a test release. Please report any issues till 2020-11-03.
* management of various account types
* Samba 4/Active Directory
* SSH keys
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units
* schema browser
* tree view
* 2FA support
You can try our demo installation online.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2020:
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
More information about the samba