[Samba] Samba DC + VDI Microsoft

Gabriel Franca gabriel.franca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:50:05 UTC 2020

Good afternoon people,

I don't know if you can help me, I set up a Lab and I'm testing the
creation of VDIs using a dc samba, that's the scenario.

1) Samba domain controller 4.13

2) Windows 2019 server as a member of the domain, in it I installed hyper-v
and in it I configured the remote desktop service.

I set up the template and when I create the pool I take the following error.

The Remote Desktop Connection Agent was unable to create the computer
account object in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). Verify that the
Remote Desktop Connection Agent computer account has permissions to create
computer accounts in the OU (organizational unit), the Remote Desktop
Connection Agent server can contact AD DS and there is no object duplicate
computer account in a different OU.

It is giving error when it will put the VDIs in the domain.