[Samba] Crash in 4.12.10 in

Peter Eriksson pen at lysator.liu.se
Wed Nov 11 09:03:02 UTC 2020

Well, we don’t use it. At least not intentionally… Ie, nothing references it in the configuration files. Hmm..

Aha! There are multiple instances of a function with that name and I just found the first match when grepping… My bad.

Then it’s probably the variant found in source3/passdb/lookup_sid.c or perhaps something in
source3/winbbind/idmap_ad or source3/winbindd/idmap_tdb that is causing the signal 11..

(We use idmap backends tdb & ad)

- Peter