[Samba] nfs root kerberos

Jason Keltz jas at eecs.yorku.ca
Tue Nov 10 17:22:33 UTC 2020

Hi Louis,

I've done all that, and my setup is similar to yours.

I believe it's a gss-proxy issue, which you probably aren't using, but I
don't know enough about that to debug this issue, especially because it
could have to do with, as Rowland says, the difference in Kerberos
between Heimdal and MIT.  I was hoping one of the Samba developers might
shed some light on this, or I'm stuck without root.   I wasn't going to
have root on every client anyway, but it would be useful to have it
temporarily on certain machines are required.

Jason.