[Samba] nfs root kerberos

Jason Keltz jas at eecs.yorku.ca
Tue Nov 10 11:56:19 UTC 2020

Hi Louis,
Thanks for your message.
However, I already have NFS working completely. I'm only trying to work out root NFS access on the client.  I tried your NFS translation fix via idmapd.conf  but that isn't working for me. I've discovered that's because CentOS 7 is using gssproxy so apparently your fix won't work. The fix from Red Hat (adding some lines to krb.conf seen in my original email) is not working either.  I'll keep working away at it.   When you're testing as root I guess you use the machine credential? That didn't work for me either.

Jason.