[Samba] How to configure samba domain member to use LDAPS instead of LDAP

cn at brain-biotech.de cn at brain-biotech.de
Mon Nov 9 14:48:28 UTC 2020

Am 09.11.20 um 15:42 schrieb cn--- via samba:
> What version of Samba is this and do you have "server schannel = no" set
> in its smb.conf?
It might also be some thing like this option "client ldap sasl
wrapping". So it would really help to see the entire smb.conf

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Unit Head Bioprocess Development

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Subscribe to BRAIN's Newsletter:
http://www.brain-biotech.com/de/newsletter

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen