[Samba] What about samba 4.14.x packages for ubuntu?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Nov 9 08:15:28 UTC 2020

Hai Olivir,

No, there are no problem with the packages, i just havent had the time.. :-/
But they will be online this week, i can say that.

Help, well, thats a bit hard atm, its mainly modifying files
and run the builders. The biggest anoying thing i currently
Have, is that the armhf builds are eating up a lot of time.

And i havent had the time yet to make a decent crossbuilder setup.
I did setup/test a jenkings builder, but thats not stable at the moment.

I know there are more that want to help,
but i have to move the setup to github, gitlab of or debian salsa.
Time is not my friend.. :-( If my extra office work is all done,
the build will be fater online again.

Sorry for the delays guys.
Whats behind will come online this week.

Greetz,

Louis