[Samba] Tutorial SambaXP 2020

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sun May 31 18:11:58 UTC 2020

Since 2014 I do a tutorial on the first day of the SambaXP conference in
Göttingen, this year due to corona it was a online conference :-(. So I
had to do my tutorial also as a online version. This years topic was:
building a CTDB-cluster with Samba 4.12 and GlusterFS 7.x. If you are
interested in the handout and the Vagrant-box and install-script you
will find everything here:
https://www.kania-online.de/tutorial-sambaxp-2020/

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren und schützt Ihre
Privatsphäre. Ein kostenfreies Zertifikat erhalten Sie unter
https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/index.html