[Samba] buster samba 4.12.3 amd64/i386/armhf

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon May 25 09:36:49 UTC 2020

On 25/05/2020 09:49, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> For the Raspbian guys, please try how the buster-samba412 works for you and let me know the results.
> Rapsbian will be last to build so if you in a need for the newer versions, use/try  buster-samba412
> !! and dont test on productions servers offcourse unless you have a good backup.

Well, I would, but I am a bit confused, I am using:

deb http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian raspbian-buster-samba411 main contrib
non-free

and there doesn't seem to be a raspbian repo for 4.12.x, but there is a
buster-samba412 repo that is also for armhf, do I use this now and if
so, what was the point of the raspbian-buster-samba411 repo ?

Rowland