[Samba] Best practice multi-homed AD DC

Johannes Engel jcnengel+samba at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:00:57 UTC 2020

Hi Louis,

thanks a lot, this was the way I was thinking when I posted my question.
However, I got the impression that samba itself will take steps to set up
DNS records in the relevant zones on its own for the DCs which made me
think if there is a proper way to tell samba e.g. to focus only on records
related to interfaces the service is listening on.

Best regards
Johannes