[Samba] Fwd: DHCP Updates to DNS - Multiple Entries with Same IP

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Fri May 22 08:09:29 UTC 2020

Mandi! Matt Savin via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

A bit OT but...

> Following lines in dhcpd.conf should get rid of duplicates and preserve
> load balance with '128':
> one-lease-per-client  true;
> deny                          duplicates;
> ignore-client-uids      true;

Interesting. But whan happen if a client have a double wired/wireless
network connection, and flip between them?
Reading manpage, get the same address, right?

What happen if two computer with the same name get connected to the
same network?
Still seems to me that get the same address.

Anyway, interesting...